Saturday, May 28, 2016

Argonaut Kraken Vintage Style Diving


I had some time after returning from a business trip, so I threw some of my favorite pieces of vintage dive gear, along with my Argonaut Kraken,  into a tough tote and decided to do a night dive with a buddy. Somehow, I also got to watch my wife's yappy Jack Russell. I'm not sure how that happened.


Argonaut Kraken pre-operational checks

After taking the Kraken out of its case, configuring the ports and accessories the way I wanted them, and checking the work of breathing, I went through my dive locker and picked out some stuff for a night dive at Rockaway Beach on Bainbridge Island, Washington:



After getting everything together, we headed to Bainbridge Island, Washington, to go diving at night:




How did everyone else do this week with diving? Let us know what you have been up to!



No comments:

Post a Comment