Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I sent a link to a one question poll regarding hose color preference to all participants in the Fundable campaign and only 75% of the eligible people voted. I guess I'll send my color preference to the other 25%...


Black925%25%
Yellow
25.56%5.56%
Red
2261.11%61.11%
Gray
12.78%2.78%
Green
12.78%2.78%
Other:
12.78%2.78%

It looks like red hoses will make the cut for at least the first edition Argonaut Krakens. 

Everything else is going well....Waiting for Fundable to release the cash so I can pay some folks and get process moving at a more rapid pace. 

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. So, will all frirst edition Argonauts come with RED hoses only?
    No way to choose black ones?
    Will I have to order them separately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red will be a color you can choose if you like. You can choose any other color if you prefer.
    Red hoses will not be sold separately from the Argonaut Kraken. You must own a Kraken to purchase red hoses. I am trying to keep them exclusive to this regulator.
    If you are a first edition buyer you can choose Red, Black, Yellow, Gray, or Green on your regulator.

    ReplyDelete