Sunday, January 25, 2015

New ideas for the blog

Right off the bat lets establish what’s what about this blog…..

  1. I’m not a writer….I don’t play one on the internet.  Much of what you see in on these pages will be the OPINION of myself and others.  There will be a lot of factual information but I won't let that cloud up the fun and entertaining stuff.
  2. I am not an expert…..I don't play one on the internet. I try to share my experiences and observations in hope that you will learn or at least laugh at them.
  3. This blog site is available to EVERYONE.  I hope I get a gazillion Emails from folks wanting to contribute to the blog in the form of articles, opinion, previous experience etc. NO ONE will critique your writing style or content...With that being said, I am not going to publish your thoughts on politics, religion, bird migration, My Little Pony etc….If it’s about Diving and specifically double hose diving then send it on in...I expect all of you to contribute so it will be successful and something people look forward to reading. Listening to my boring nonsense gets old pretty quick!
  4. Technical details and discussions belong on the VDH Website Forum where people can ask questions and learn things.  Social Media in general is good for pictures, brief comments and a place people act like idiots….Blogs are places to share more lengthy stories or events that don’t really need discussion. If a topic gets a lot of responses we can move it to a forum post and talk about it at length.   I think you will get the idea as we go along.
  5. Help is available if you need it.   Just ask me and I’ll do what I can or find someone who can answer your questions.

If you would like to share an article here please contact me by E-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment