Machine shop is doing the production now and it's possible they will have enough brass on hand to make a few more regulators than I originally thought. I have taken the liberty of contacting the first backers on the list to see if they are interested in getting a regulator now as opposed to waiting till the second run in the fall. I have asked that they reply to me by Tuesday April 8th if they are in our out. If anyone declines I will continue up the list contacting each backer till I have the quota filled for regulators on this run. If you have questions about this please E-mail me directly.Click To E-mail me and I can give you further details.
Here are a few pictures if you have not seen them on the Forum or Facebook page.
Thanks for your support!