Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fundable campaign closed with a bang!  I'm sure everyone on the list has received payment notifications from WePay who processes the funds for them.  These will be transferred to my account next Monday/Tuesday and I'll take it from there.
In the next few weeks you will get an E-mail from me asking for T-shirt sizes, address confirmation and for those of you who purchased regulators I will gather your choices and preferences so I can start getting that part organized.  I will also be starting a waiting list for the backers on this list.  Those of you who contributed at the $100.00 level will have FIRST opportunity to purchase an Argonaut Kraken as soon as they become available.  I will publish the list so you can see where your place is on it.  It goes by the date and time you made your contribution. So first to contribute, first to buy.  Regulators will be limited to ONE per backer when they become available.  If you pass on the opportunity when your name comes up your discount of 10% will still apply to a purchase in the future.   I will update this blog with manufacturing updates and other things about the process that I think you will find enjoyable.
It's still a long way to the finish line but without your help and support I would not even be to the starting gate yet.

1 comment:

  1. Great ! The Fundable dialog said something about shipping being expected in june..... Any chance to get it before that? I am off to dive the Red Sea in late May-early June.... I'd love to be able to strut it around there !!

    ReplyDelete